The PP-50BD delivers high-quality, photo-realistic printing on the CD/DVD/BD surface. Epson’s Micro Piezo printhead and 6-colour inks produce ultra-fine colour gradations and razor-sharp text, even in very small font sizes.
Low cost per finished disc
Thanks to Epson's individual inks system, the cost of each produced media is low as you only need to replace the colour used. Depending on the print image, you can produce over 1,000 fully-covered discs from one set of cartridges.
Epson has drawn on its expertise in manufacturing robots to develop the patented AcuGrip robotic arm, which ensures that only one CD/DVD/BD is grabbed at a time – even if they’re stuck together. This allows you to leave production runs unsupervised. To ensure trouble-free operation for years to come, the PP-50BD has a dust-proof body and minimal moving parts.
Simple to use
The PP-50BD couldn’t be easier to use – it’s conveniently controlled from the front, and its LED system shows the ink level status for each individual colour. The included software is user-friendly too, with pre-defined templates and images, so you don’t need to be an expert to use it.
One of the smallest disc publishing solutions on the market, the fully-stackable PP-50BD has a compact footprint and measures only 38cm wide to fit easily onto a shelf or desktop.
- High-quality output Dependable archiving
- >1000 media per ink set Low printing cost and accurate unattended production ensured
- All-in-one closed box Burn, print, publish dustproof and secured
- AcuGrip™ BD robot arm Ensures extremely reliable pick and move of BD media
- Amazing print quality Six cartridge single ink system for impressive high class printouts
- Accurate archiving drive Outstanding accuracy of burned data with professional archival grade drives