The CW-C6500Pe benefits from a wealth of new features that are designed to provide practical and creative solutions. It supports media widths, from 25.4mm to 215.9mm and boasts expanded media support which even includes textured paper. In practical terms, this range of ColorWorks label printers can print anything from tiny labels for vaping liquid bottles, to large durable labels that are suitable for chemical drums. This matte black ink version of the CW-C6500Pe provides users with increased print finish flexibility on textured or plain paper.
Compact and easy to use
The CW-C6500Pe has been designed to be extremely user friendly. All operations can be carried out from the front, which saves on operation space. The roll replacement is possible from the front, right and left. We’ve also designed a number of technical tools to help with printer management, configuration and maintenance, including: web interface and printer fleet management, remote configuration, maintenance and monitoring.
This label printer offers high quality, high resolution, four-colour print output as standard; along with colour matching functionality (ICC profile and spot colour matching tool) for impressive, impactful, on-demand colour labels.
All models in the range are integration-friendly. SAP direct support, ESC Label, Linux and Mac drivers. Also, the CW-6500Pe (with built-in peeler) can be integrated seamlessly into existing ‘print and apply’ production lines.
- Media Flexibility Expanded media support. Label widths from 25.4mm to 215.9mm
- Compact Simple, unobtrusive design with front panel operation
- Built-in peeler For print-and-apply production line goods
- Matte black ink version Increased print finish flexibility on textured or plain paper.
- Money saving No need for pre-printed stock of labels. Print full colour on blank labels