Production with unrivalled accuracy thanks to a sophisticated substrate handling system for class-leading performance. Featuring a highly advanced auto-tension control (AD-ATC) system, wide-diameter feed rollers and anti-static flexible pressure rollers to optimise grip feed and accuracy.
Featuring the latest generation Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead, the SC-S40610 produces outstanding output with superb colours and clarity. Working in tandem with new formulation Epson UltraChrome GS3 inks, users can produce a wide range of highly accurate colours. Improving the quality on a range of substrates is possible thanks to the printers’ Precision Dot high-quality mode.
Automated printhead maintenance and an ink mist collection system help ensure continued printing for maximum uptime.
Service and support
If a problem does arise, Epson has it covered with a two-year warranty as standard. For those who want to benefit from Epson’s exceptional service and support for longer, extended warranty options are also available.
- Precise and accurate printing Class-leading AD-ATC system and sophisticated media feeding
- Superior-quality results Latest generation PrecisionCore TFP printhead and UltraChrome GS3 inks
- Range of creative applications Print on substrates including clear film, vinyl, canvas and photographic paper
- Maximise productivity Automated printhead maintenance and guard plate; ink mist collection system
- Exceptional service and support Two year warranty as standard with extended options available