A bright LCD screen and built-in keyboard makes text entry easy in any lighting conditions. Extra large fonts are available, though text can also be automatically tailored to fit the desired size of label.
Longer tapes of up to nine metres mean a low total cost of ownership, while margins can now be cut to one millimetre, significantly reducing tape wastage.
Using the built-in manual cutter, the Cut & Print feature prints the next label in a pre-set series when it detects that the user has cut the previous label, saving time. The LW-K400VP also has a built-in internal memory, so previous projects can be quickly recalled.
The LW-K400VP now offers a stunning 780 different symbols to suit any scenario, while there's a wide range of LK tapes available, including magnetic, heat resistant, glow in the dark, reflective, iron-on, and heat-shrink tube (HST). The LW-K400VP also includes new satin ribbon templates and improved cable flag label designs.
The LW-K400VP as part of a package that includes an AC adapter, hard carry case and a soft protective sleeve. It is also available as our standard LW-K400 with an AC adapter, and the LW-K400L, without AC adapter. Batteries not included.
- Cut & Print Auto-print the next label in a pre-set series
- Narrow margins, less waste Margins can now be cut to one millimetre, reducing wastage
- Longer tapes Tapes are available in nine metre sizes, saving money
- Auto-fit text Intelligently fits text to the desired size of label
- 780 different symbols More choice than on competitor products