Superior quality at high speeds
The WorkForce Enterprise WF-C21000 delivers superior image quality at print speeds of up to 100ppm and a fast first copy out time (FCOT) of 4.9 seconds³.
Super high ink yield
Print up to 100,000 pages in mono or 50,000 in colour without changing the ink supplies.¹ This means there is even less need for user intervention. Through fewer consumables and supplies, it also produces less waste. With ultra-low power consumption, the overall environmental impact of printing is cut dramatically.
Robust, high-end finishing capability
With advanced finishing such as booklet finisher and hole punch options, this device offers advanced finishing capability. It also offers a high paper capacity of up to 5,350 pages, increasing productivity further.
Epson Heat-Free Precision Core Technology requires no heat to warm up when it is switched on or awoken from sleep, which significantly reduces energy consumption. This allows Epson's Heat-Free inkjets to deliver an fast FCOT compared to laser technology.
Advanced software solution compatibility
A variety of software solutions can be integrated into existing IT infrastructure to improve efficiency. This includes Epson's new Epson Remote Services (ERS) which offers cloud-based device monitoring and management system that delivers advanced remote diagnostics for Epson business products.
- Faster performance Fast FCOT of 4.9 seconds and print speeds of up to 100ppm
- High capacity ink yield Users can print up to 100,000 pages in mono or 50,000 in colour without changing the ink supplies¹
- Improved finishing capability Robust finishing such as booklet finisher and hole punch options
- Powerful scanning capability Thin paper support and improved quality of scanning
- Works with Epson Remote Services Cloud based, advanced diagnosis of Epson printers and MFPs