Epson manufactures all the components for the SC-F10000H, including printheads, inks and software. Further support is delivered through EMX files, along with Epson media, to provide correct colour profiles and machine settings. Also, the PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead and 4.7-inch width, offers a large printing surface for fast output.
The robust, industrial build quality of the SC-F10000H helps to produce high-quality output, day after day. The printer's reliability is further enhanced by: Advanced Auto Tension Control (Ad-ATC) for accurate and stable media feeding even on thin media, auto-adjustment technology (including an integrated RGB camera), and supporting software that allows users to monitor printer performance, even remotely. The SC-F10000H also incorporates operator-replaceable parts to increase uptime and improve productivity1.
Every component of the SC-F10000H has been designed to help increase output, improve efficiency and lower costs. User productivity is further improved, thanks to the bulk ink solution (3-litre and 10-litre ink boxes) and a ‘hot-swap’ ink changeover function.
The PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead and a highly efficient dryer allow the SC-F10000H to print up to 246m2/hr - combining quality with high speed printing.
- Bulk ink solution 10-litre or 3-litre ink boxes supported by ‘hot-swap’ function
- Fluorescent or light ink printing Genuine fluorescent yellow and pink ink or light cyan and magenta
- Epson Precision Dot Technology Three dedicated dye-sub technologies (Halftone, LUT and Micro Weave)
- High-speed printing Up to 246m2/hr
- The complete Epson solution Including printheads, ink, firmware and software.