The SC-F2100 is part of a complete Epson DTG solution that includes printer, printhead, ink, software and warranty, meaning you can be assured that all parts have been designed and extensively tested to work optimally together.
Faster, higher-quality printing
The printer offers speedier results than earlier models, with additional fast print modes and improved ink circulation for quicker start-up. Plus it incorporates improved screening for smoother reproduction of images and a wider gamut.
Garment Creator software
Epson’s versatile free Garment Creator software allows you to add text and multiple images, create user presets for image adjustment, and provides a hot folder and CMYK image support.
The SC-F2100 has an auto-maintenance mode with a separate cleaning cartridge to substantially reduce scheduled maintenance, as well as a dust catcher to prevent fluff and dust on the printhead. It comes with an optional fabric platen grip pad and platen grip tool to make garment placement easier.
UltraChrome DG ink
Epson’s UltraChrome DG Inks are supplied in 600ml cartridges, and offer vivid colours and tough, crack-resistant white ink for printing on dark fabrics. White ink is circulated within the printer to reduce clogging.
Epson's UltraChrome DG ink has been awarded an ECO PASSPORT certification from OEKO-TEX®¹
- Improved speed and quality Additional fast printing modes and smoother image reproduction
- Complete Epson solution Including printer, printhead, ink, software and warranty
- Versatile Garment Creator software Add lettering and combine images to create unique designs
- Reduced maintenance Auto-maintenance mode with a separate cleaning cartridge
- UltraChrome DG inks Vivid colours and tough, crack-resistant whites