High quality with 12-colour inkset
Epson’s UltraChrome Pro12 inkset, with K3 technology, outputs both black inks simultaneously, and includes orange, green and violet, which provides the user with impressive colour accuracy. The SC-P7500 is great for professional photographers and fine art production, and those who demand the highest print quality to make their art more marketable to the discerning buyer.
Designed for business productivity
The SC-P7500 (24-inch) combines high-speed production with quality, thanks to the μTFP12 printhead with 300dpi resolution and 12 channels. Users will further benefit from the sealed main unit that provides dust protection, and the ink sub-tanks that provide continuous printing, even if ink levels are low.
With Epson colour measurement, checking and correction technologies, packaging and contract proofers can now work with more efficiency and greater confidence.
Easy and intuitive handling
Users will benefit from a highly-intuitive 4.3-inch LCD touchscreen (with a user-friendly interface), internal illumination to watch print progress easily, and large status LED to easily check from a distance. Also, everything is designed to work in harmony as Epson offers the complete solution – printer, inks, substrates, software and support.
- Quality output (up to 24-inch) Epson’s UltraChrome Pro12 inkset, with K3 technology
- Productivity Truly impressive production speeds
- Reliability Nossle Verification Technology and dust prevention
- Ease of use 4.3-inch touchscreen LCD panel with user-friendly interface
- Colour accuracy Wide colour gamut with 99% Pantone coverage1