It supports a wide range of media (from 4mm to 50mm width labels), including cartridges and big rolls; and many material types including resistance, regulation and market standard compliancy.
The applications are as varied as the media choices: cabling and wiring, audio and video identification, asset management, and safety and security signs. They’re designed to save you time when setting, editing, printing and handling.
It allows users to keep working: whether on-the-move or at a desktop. There's an optional rewinder available too, that ensures speedy operations. Other time-saving features include it being quick to start-up (setting phase), firmware/software/
application (editing phase), fast print speeds and big (media) roll support. The LW-Z5010BE's portability means you’re able to print high volumes on the move.
Designed with a low total cost of ownership (TCO) in mind. Big rolls allow running costs to be cut down dramatically. A clear ROI should be seen within a few months. Also, enhancements made to setting, editing, printing and handling are designed to positively effect the overall TCO.
- Economical Big rolls deliver low running costs
- Versatile Accepts all label widths (4mm - 50mm) and many material types.
- Time-saving Portable device means you’re able to print high volumes on the spot
- Flexible Supports a wide range of applications
- Options An automatic rewinder is available to save you time