The C6000 series benefits from a wealth features that are designed to provide practical and creative solutions. It supports media widths, from 25mm for the C6000Ae and from 50mm for the C6000Pe to 112mm and boasts expanded media support which even includes textured paper. The ColorWorks range of label printers can print anything from tiny labels for vaping liquid bottles, to large durable labels suitable for chemical drums. The matte black ink version (for both Pe and Ae models) provides users with increased print finish flexibility on textured or plain paper.
Easy to use
The series has been designed to be extremely user friendly. All operations can be carried out from the front, saving operation space. The roll replacement is possible from the front, right and left. We’ve also designed a number of technical tools to help with printer management, configuration and maintenance, including: web interface and printer fleet management, remote configuration, maintenance and monitoring.
These label printers offer high-quality, high-resolution, four-colour print output as standard; along with colour matching functionality (ICC profile and spot colour matching tool) for impressive, impactful, on-demand colour labels.
All models in the range are integration-friendly. SAP direct support, ESC Label, Linux and Mac drivers. ZPLII compatible
- Media Flexibility Expanded media support. Label widths from 25mm to 112mm
- Compact Simple, unobtrusive design with front panel operation
- Built-in peeler model (CW-C6000Pe) For print-and-apply production line goods
- Auto-cutter model (CW-C6000Ae) For chemical, food & beverage, horticulture, and logistics
- Matte black ink version Available for both CW-C6000Ae and CW-C6000Pe models