Precision colour proofing
When purchased with a violet HDX inkset for pre-press proofing the SC-P5000 can reproduce packaging, marketing materials and corporate colours with 99% Pantone Solid Coated Colour accuracy1.
Perfect art reproduction
When specified with an HDX inkset with LLK, photographers and fine artists can use the SC-P5000 to reproduce the detail and colours of their artwork perfectly, as well as exact reproduction of 98% of Pantone Solid Coated Colours.
Reliability you can trust
The SC-P5000 offers new features to ensure reliable day-to-day operation and minimise maintenance. These include new covers and seals to limit dust intrusion, an improved automatic nozzle check and a guided cleaning procedure.
Outstanding print quality
The SC-P5000 uses Epson’s latest ink technology to make high-resolution, long-lasting prints. 3.5pl droplet size and 2880x1440dpi resolution ensure crisp, detailed results, while Ultrachrome HDX inks offer much improved lightfastness2.
Simple setup and operation
Setup and media handling is quick and easy thanks to an internal colour calibration sensor, simple media switching and a clear media handling guide on the display. The SC-P5000 fits seamlessly into any proofing workflow and can be supplied with a SpectroProofer⁴, which can handle automated colour proof checking. The printer is supported by all major RIP and software vendors.
- Perfect proofing printer Up to 99% Pantone Solid Coated Colour accuracy
- Outstanding reliability Reliable day-to-day operation and reduced maintenance
- Excellent print quality Ultrachrome HDX inks offer bright, lasting results
- Simple setup and operation A range of features to ensure easy set-up and media handling
- 17-inch printer with violet ink The first and only 17-inch large format printer with violet ink for proofing3