Fast and feature-rich
The 2.64-inch PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead prints up 18m2/hr in photo quality and features auto-switching between two different media types or sizes. Also, the automatic take-up reel enables high productivity roll-to-roll printing and the new drop-in auto paper loading system makes it easy for inexperienced users to handle media, including cutsheet and posterboard. Includes Wi-Fi connectivity.
Compact footprint - versatile design
The SC-P8500DL's design is both contempary and compact. It fits into most working environments because of its flat and unobtrusive design.
Highly detailed prints, every time
The SC-P8500DL’s 6-colour UltraChrome Pro6 pigment inkset - including a new grey ink broadens the colour gamut and provides smooth gradation and less graininess. This means the print quality is equivalent to other 8-colour printers. The PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead, Variable Sized Droplet Technology and Nozzle Verification Technology combine to produce vibrant, high-quality images. It’s also supported by Adobe Postscript 3, delivering faster processing times for the most complex image reproduction1.
Security and management features
The SC-P8500DL includes enhanced IT and security features. Also, workloads can be managed more efficiently, through central management tracking applications: Epson Cloud Solutions PORT and Epson Device Admin.
- Compact and contemporary design Fits seamlessly into most working environments. Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Versatility Dual roll, auto take-up, auto-switching, 1.6-litre ink packs
- Impressive print speeds Prints up to 18m2/hr in photo quality
- Management features Epson Cloud Solutions PORT and Epson Device Admin
- Vibrant, high-quality images 8-colour quality from a 6-colour printer